Klein Tools 601-4 3/16-Inch Cabinet-Tip Screwdriver with 4-Inch Round Shank
Klein Tools 601-4 Features: Handle resists slippage Handle resists oil, gas, and water Heat-treated and tempered shank Narrow tip permits blade access where space is limited
3/16-Inch cabinet-tip screwdriver has professional extra-quality features that have made the Klein name famous for hand tools. The 4-Inch round shaft has integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle and will not bond or twist in normal use. The blade is fully chrome-plated for corrosion resistance with a durable black tip that is precision-machined and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely. The narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited. The cushion-grip handle resists slippage which allows you to apply greater torque. The patented tip-indent quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation. This Klein screwdriver has an overall length of 7-3/4-Inch (197 mm) and meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Patented tip-ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Overall length: 7-3/4-Inch (197 mm)