FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100 (some exclusions apply)
- Free UPS ground or USPS shipping offer is valid on orders totaling over $100, placed through this site and consisting of qualified products. Most of our products qualify for free ground shipping with the exception of batteries, storage cases, UPS systems, chemicals (including canned air), rack components or other heavy items. These items should be “excluded” automatically from this promotion. If free shipping does show on your order and the item is an excluded item, we will contact you before processing your order. Orders placed via phone, postal mail or in person will not qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping will be via UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail to delivery addresses within the continental U.S. only and is subject to geographic shipping restrictions that may apply to particular products.
- When combining items that do not qualify for free shipping, the weight of the free shipping items will be deducted from your order and shipping charges will be recalculated.
- Kiesub Electronics reserves the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time.
IMPORTANT CREDIT CARD, SHIPPING AND TAX INFORMATION
- Kiesub only accepts online orders with credit cards issued on U.S. banks.
- Kiesub security procedures require that we obtain a match between the given credit cardholder’s information and the information on file with the cardholder’s issuing bank. Although many times we get an “authorization” allowing us to charge the card, we go a step further and ensure the given information is correct. In the event your information does not match what is on file with your bank, we will contact you to obtain the correct information. If we cannot confirm this information, we will not honor the order. This is to protect our online customers from possible online identity theft and fraud.
- All orders will ship “COMPLETE”. If any item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the ship date for the entire order. Once the item arrives into our stock, your order will ship out the same day.
- We only ship to the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, and Canada. Kiesub proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers via USPS Service. If you have a military address, please do not order online as the system will not be able to process the order. Send us an email with your request and we will be happy to manually process your order.
- All orders are processed upon receipt. No orders are processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone or e-mail.
- Taxes will be added where applicable.
- Most chemicals and aerosol cans can only be shipped via UPS Ground.
- Once your package ships from Kiesub, the shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Orders will be shipped UPS Ground Residential service unless specified in the shipping area.
- Any request for refunds, exchanges or replacements MUST be made within ten (10) days from the date of delivery. Once we have authorized a return or exchange, the item must be accompanied by the original sales receipt to verify sales price and date purchased.
- Items must be in new, re-saleable condition and in original packaging with all manuals and paperwork associated with the item.
- Any items sold by Kiesub Electronics are fully guaranteed to the extent of the manufacturer’s warranty. Kiesub Electronics is an agent of the manufacturer and the manufacturer at their discretion solely makes warranty acceptance. After (30) thirty days from the original date of purchase, all warranty inquires should be made directly to the manufacturer.
- Any accepted returns may be subject to a minimum restocking charge of 15% of the purchase price.
- The following items are not returnable once they are shipped: TV antennas, batteries, books, tubes, cut wire, relays, 2 way radios, test equipment, fuses, ICs and semiconductors, software, transformers, power supplies, opened kits and items that have been opened and cannot be restored to original selling condition. The cost and time to test and inspect returned electronic products makes this policy necessary. The only exception to this policy is if the item is defective when received.