Klein Tools VDV427-822 Cushion-Grip Impact 110/66 Cut Punch Down Tool Kit
Klein Tools VDV427-822 feature list:
- 4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 110/66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks.
- Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (VDV427-421) includes a ”Hi/Lo” impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks.
- The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity.
- A unique Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool.
- Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick (VDV327-103).
- The Wire Pick body is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts. It also has a metal hook end and a non-conductive spudger end.
- The Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104) is manufactured using a metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance.
- The blade has both 110 and 66 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming. It is compatible with most bayonet style (twist & lock) socket punchdown tools.
- The kit-exclusive Multi-Pocket Pouch has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom.