Klein Tools D209-5C Electronics Midget Diagonal-Cutting Pliers, 5-Inch
Klein Tools D209-5C:
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
specializes in the making of the world’s finest pliers…pliers that professionals trust completely. Klein pliers feel right and work right. They are job-matched for every kind of work you do; designed and built to exceptional quality standards in
a tradition that dates back to 1857.