Klein Tools D244-5C 5-Inch Electronics Diagonal-Cutting-Pointed Nose, Narrow Jaws
The Klein Tools D244-5C 5 in. Electrician’s Diagonal-Cutting Pliers cut on an angle and offer short jaws with beveled edges to easily accommodate work in confined spaces. These pliers resist wobbling with a hot-riveted joint and ensure a secure grip with cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Custom US-made tool steel
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting.
Klein specializes in the making of the world’s finest pliers…pliers that professionals trust completely.
Klein pliers feel right and work right. They are job-matched for every kind of work you do; designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition that dates back to 1857.