Klein Tools 1006 Crimping/Cutting Tool for Non-Insulated Terminals
Klein Tools 1006 Crimping/Cutting Tool for Non-Insulated Terminals, manufactured with the needs of the professional tool user in mind, Klein strippers, cutters, and crimpers are designed to get jobs done with precision and quality. Curved handles help reach into confined areas. Double dipped comfort grips. Wire looping and bending holes. Strong-gripping serrated nose; for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Handy closure lock for convenient storage.
- Designed for crimping non-insulated solder less terminals and connectors
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose for working in confined spaces
- Black plastic-dipped cushioned handles for comfort
- Crimps wire from 10-22 AWG