Weller WTCPT Temperature Control Soldering Station:
A transformer powered soldering station, complete with a lightweight,
heat insulated, low voltage, temperature controlled soldering iron.
The special Weller® closed loop method of controlling maximum tip
temperature sensitive components. The soldering iron features a
stainless steel, plug in heating element construction, a non-burning
silicone rubber cord, and a large selection of tips in sizes from 1/64
diameter to 15/64 diameter with a choice of tip temperature of
600°F, 700°F and 800°F. The soldering iron is normally provided with
a PTA7 1/16 screwdriver 700°F.
- PU120T power unit, TC201T soldering pencil, PH1201ESD stand and sponge
- A lighted rocker switch indicates on/off status
- Quick disconnect plug for soldering iron allows fast iron change
- Power unit features impact resistant plastic for durability
- Comes with PTA7 tip
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Tips available in 3 standard temperature ranges: 600°F, 700°F, and 800°F
- UL and cUL listed
- Power input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, (240VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz) 60 watts.
- Power unit output voltage: isolated 24 VAC @ 1.75 amperes.
- Size: 4.5 x 5.875 x 3.625.
- Line Cord: 3 wire U.L. recognized.
- Wattage: 42 watts.
- Iron weight: 2 ounces
- Recovery time (from 100°F drop) with PTA7 tip: 11 seconds.
- Cord: Silicone rubber, burn resistant, 4 feet.