Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
The new Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station includes: one digital soldering power unit (WE1), one soldering iron (WEP70), one safety rest (PH70), and one ET soldering tip.
The digital soldering power unit and soldering iron are ESD safe and have received a certificate of compliance for electrical safety (UL and CE).
The WE1010NA is recommended for easy professional soldering jobs, PCBs, electronic kits, education, radio-controlled devices, indoor lighting, low-voltage wiring, and cable assembling.
Applications include hobby models, small appliances, small engines, repairs, crafts, audio systems, and electrical.
- 40% more powerful, gets your soldering job done faster
- Easy to handle high performance 70-Watt soldering iron
- Intuitive navigation
- Low total cost of ownership
- ESD safe station, iron, and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Reinforced safety rest for secure iron storage
- Temperature stability (plus/minus 4°F, 2°C) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Includes: 1 WE1 station 120-Volt, 1 WEP70 tip retainer, 1 WEP70 iron, PH70 safety rest with sponge and ETA tip 0.062 mm/1.6 mm screwdriver