Electro-static discharge is a major problem with modern electronics circuits that are sensitive to damage from static electricity. If you work in the electronics business, you will need a anti-static protection device.
- A one megohm resistor is attached to the middle of the grounding wire for optimum static protection
- Special durability of antistatic treatment
- Made of static dissipative materials
- Top layer: .2mm laminated PVC (white), center layer: 2.7mm PVC foam (black)
- Resistance: top, center, and bottom layers: 10M~1KMΩ/SQ; combination layer: 1K~1MΩ/SQ
- Static decay time: less than 0.5 sec
- Thickness : 3mm