Platinum Tools 100011C EZ-RJ45 CAT6/6 Connectors with Strain Relief
30 connectors & 30 strain reliefs
The new patented EZ-RJ45 Cat 6 Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized! Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool… crimps and trims in one cycle. (See Part Number 100 004 or 100 054 EZ-RJPRO HD). Manufactured in the USA. Patented.
- For use in Cat 6 compliant data networks.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design…no bars or liners.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260″); Max Conductor OD: 1.10mm (0.041″)