Hakko T18-BR02 Solder Tip
NOTE: This tip replaces part number 900M-T-0.2RB
This tip is used with the following Hakko Soldering Stations and Systems:
- Hakko FX-888 Soldering Station
- Hakko 913 ESD Safe Fume Extraction Iron (Requires a Fume Extraction System)
- Hakko 907 Soldering Iron
- Hakko 907-ESD Soldering Iron
- Hakko 900M Soldering Iron
- Hakko 900M-ESD Soldering Iron
- Hakko 928 Soldering Station
- Hakko 936 Soldering Station
- Hakko 936-ESD Soldering Station
- Hakko 937 Soldering Station
- Hakko 703 Soldering Station
Tip Shape: Conical
This type differs from Shape B and I by bending the tip end and is capable of soldering by applying the tip in 2 ways: face and point.
It is used for drag soldering and correction of bridging.
HAKKO proposes guidelines on how to select the most suitable tip size.
Kiesub Electronics is a leading distributor of Hakko soldering equipment. Located in Las Vegas, we stock a wide variety of Hakko soldering stations, desoldering and rework stations, solder tips, desolder nozzles, analog and digital soldering stations, soldering irons and guns, solder and solder paste, and many other soldering accessories.