Hakko FM2026-KIT N2 Soldering System
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
- Used together with HAKKO FM-202, FM-203, FM-204, FM-205, FX-950, FX-951 and FX-952
FM-2026-KIT includes FM2026-01 (Iron) and FX791-01 (Controller) ONLY – It does not include the FM202 Solder Station or the FX780!
The Hakko N2 soldering system is the ideal solution for all your LEAD-FREE hand-soldering applications. The bench-top FX-780 Nitrogen Generator creates nitrogen gas from filtered, dry compressed air and the FX-791 Nitrogen Controller and FM-2026 Soldering Iron delivers it efficiently and uniformly to the soldering area.
NOTE: If you do NOT have nitrogen availability at your work station, the compact FX-780 Generator is the best bang for your buck.
- Compact FX-791 Nitrogen Controller
- Controls the flow of nitrogen to the FM-2026 nitrogen iron with the FM-202 and FP-102 soldering stations
- Controls the flow level from 0.25 l/min to 2.5 l/min. (recommended level 0.5 – 1.5 l/min.) and should be adjusted to the tip shape
- FM-2026 N2 Soldering Iron (for the FM-202 and FP-102 solder stations)
- Supplies hot nitrogen (N2) gas to the soldering area
- The nitrogen gas is preheated as it passes along the ceramic heater in the FM-2026 handpiece
- Soldering efficiency can be improved as the hot nitrogen creates a preheating effect while reducing the amount of oxygen in the solder connection area (less oxidation)
Kiesub Electronics is a leading distributor of Hakko soldering equipment. Located in Las Vegas, we stock a wide variety of Hakko soldering stations, desoldering and rework stations, solder tips, desolder nozzles, analog and digital soldering stations, soldering irons and guns, solder and solder paste, and many other soldering accessories.