Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Small in size. Big on toughness.
Why IR Thermometers?
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
Fluke 62 MAX and Fluke 62 MAX
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer and 62 MAX infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX are so tough, they’re the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
- Single point offset laser sighting
- Best accuracy in its class: 1% of reading
- Holds temperature readings for 7 seconds
- Dual displays shows current and MAX measurements simultaneously
- Backlit display for poorly lit areas
- Comfortable ergonomic handle with protective rubber boot for added durability
- Fitted carrying case
- Robust, award winning design
- Wide temperature range from -30º to 500ºC (–20º to 932ºF)