Fluke 117 True-RMS MultimeterFREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
The compact Fluke 117 true RMS digital multimeter is optimized to help you keep commercial buildings, hospitals and schools running right.
The advanced features of the Fluke 117 help you get the job done, quickly and safely. Integrated non-contact voltage detection helps you identify energized circuits. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers true-rms ac voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
Fluke 117 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated