110405 HDMI Extender Using Cat5e/6 Cable, Extends Up to 98ft
Use this simple and effective HDMI® extender to send High Speed (1080p) HDMI® signals up to 30 meters (98 feet) over Cat5e/6 cable!
Most extenders are small boxes, which must be mounted and which require additional cables to use. While they can usually handle longer distances, if you don’t need to take the signal more than 30 meters, this simple pair of extender adapters is the right solution.
Each adapter plugs into your HDMI ports, with the sender in the source device and the receiver at the display. Then just run a pair of Cat5e/Cat6 cables between the adapters and you’re in business! You won’t need to provide external power – it gets the power it needs from the HDMI source device.
The adapters support up to 1080p resolutions and digital audio, including DTS® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™. They support up to 8-bits per channel (24-bit total) Deep Color and HDCP™ pass-through.
- Up to 30 meter transmission distance over Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- Supports up to 1080p resolution
- Supports LPCM, DTS® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™ audio
- Supports HDCP™ pass-through
- 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports 8-bits per channel (24-bits total) Deep Color
- No setup required, just plug it in and start using it!
- Uses IEEE-568B UTP wiring standard
- Lightweight plastic construction
- 8″ cable on each adapter
- Gold-plated HDMI® connectors