APC BE850G2 850 VA 450 Watts 9 Outlets,2 USB Back-UPS
When the power goes out, an APC battery backup with surge protection provides guaranteed power for computers, external hard-drives and other electronics, including your wireless router so you can maintain a network connection for your IoT devices when you need it most! Ideal for full-sized computers and monitors, the Back-UPS BE850G2 offers 450W of power, 9 total outlets, plus two USB Charging ports (2.4A shared).
- Battery Failure Notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- LED Status Indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Battery-Protected and Surge-Only Outlets
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected Battery Notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic Self-Test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible Alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Transformer-Block Spaced Outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles. Intelligent battery management
- Safety-Agency Approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Lifetime Data Recovery Warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Battery Replacement Without Tools
- Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protection from surges, spikes and even lightning is guaranteed!
OutputMax Configurable Power (Watts)450 Watts / 850VAOutput Frequency (sync to mains)50/60 Hz /- 3 Hz Sync to mainsTopologyStandbyWaveform typeStepped approximation to a sinewaveTransfer Time6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
InputInput frequency50/60 Hz /- 3 Hz Auto-sensingInput voltage range for main operations92 – 139VNumber of Power Cords1
Batteries & RuntimeBattery typeLead-acid batteryTypical recharge time8hour(s)Replacement BatteryExpected Battery Life (years)2 – 5Battery Charge Power (Watts)13 WattsBattery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity102RuntimeEfficiency
Communications & ManagementInterface Port(s)USBControl panelLED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and building wiring faultAudible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and FilteringSurge energy rating354Joules
PhysicalMaximum Height5.47inches (139MM, 13.9CM)Maximum Width12.87inches (327MM, 32.7CM)Maximum Depth4.13inches (105MM, 10.5CM)Net Weight9.04lbs. (4.1KG)Shipping weight9.7lbs. (4.4KG)Shipping Height7.72inches (196MM, 19.6CM)Shipping Width16.38inches (416MM, 41.6CM)Shipping Depth6.61inches (168MM, 16.8CM)ColorBlack