Viking RAD-1A Line Powered Remote Access Device
Free shipping on orders over $100
The RAD-1A Remote Access Device gives authorized users remote access to one-way paging amplifiers, digital announcers and other audio programs. A programmable access code prohibits access by unauthorized users.
The RAD-1A answers on the first ring and disconnects on CPC, call time out, silence time out, busy or by dialing #7. Separate 600 Ohm audio and telephone line outputs are provided, allowing connection to audio amplifiers, digital announcers, or phone systems. The user does not have to hang up and redial the RAD-1A to access other features.
- Power: Telephone Line Powered (24VDC / 20mA)
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 3.5″ x 1.75″ (133mm x 89mm x 44mm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Relay Contact Ratings: 1A @ 30VDC / 0.5A @ 125VAC, 250VAC maximum
- Audio Loss (through unit): 1dB
- Connections: (2) RJ11 modular jacks, (7) cage clamp screw terminals