TPI 440 Scope Plus
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
The TPI 440 Scope Plus is a hand-held oscilloscope plus autoranging DMM. The instrument’s large, backlit LCD display shows a reading and waveform simultaneously. In addition to the standard functions of ACV, DCV, ACA, DCA, Ω, Diode Test and Continuity Buzzer; the 440 measures Frequency (Hz),Capacitance, Logic and Component test functions. The 440 also has RS232 output and software for interfacing with a PC is offered as an optional accessory.
The versatile handheld TPI 440 is a customer winner.
Technicians appreciate the bright backlight of the 3″ x 3″ cold cathode fluorescent display and rugged construction inside and out.
6 Instruments in 1:
- Auto Ranging 4,000 Count True RMS DMM: TPI’s 440 has 9 measurement functions and 0.3% basic DC accuracy.
- 1 MHz Oscilloscope: View industrial power signals such as motor controls, UPS, switching power supplies, and PLC controls with detail and clarity.
- Trend Mode: Graph readings over a predetermined time period to check for surges or dropouts.
- Component Test: Check voltage-current signatures on resistors, capacitors, and semiconductors.
- Logic Test: Indicates transitions up to 2 MHz.
- Frequency Counter: Measure low frequency signals from 1Hz to 2 MHz and display duty cycle, pulse width and period.
- PC Compatibility with USB adapter cable and software; Optional accessory A414 allows user to download data or waveforms to PC for archiving, processing, and report generation. Ideal for extended monitoring.
The 440 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 440 Instrument
- Standard Test Lead Set
- Rechargeable batteries
- Instruction Manual
- 3 yr warranty