Nebo Slyde Camo 6383 2-in-1 LED Flashlight Worklight
WATCH the video to see it in action!
The SLYDE™ Camo features 2 powerful products in 1. At first glance, the SLYDE Camo appears to be a simple, strong flashlight, emitting 250 lumens of intense white light…and it is! However, upon further inspection, the SLYDE Camo is much more. The head of the flashlight SLYDES out from the handle, revealing a 190 lumen work light. But this is no ordinary work light; this work light utilizes COB (Chips On Board) a new innovation in LED technology. COB features smaller, easier clustered LED chips that are mounted directly to the circuit board. These LED chips work together as one lighting module. Because of the compact design, COB outperforms traditional lighting by up to 50 times the light output per centimeter of light surface.
- LED flashlight outputs 250 lumens (Bulbs rated for 110,000 hours of life)
- COB worklight outputs 190 lumens
- 60 meters viewing distance with 200 lumen setting
- Powerful magnetic base
- Heat-sink design allows for proper heat dispersion
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
- Button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.) NOTE: Light will reset to first setting (flashlight) after being off for 10 seconds.
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle between settings quickly without the light turning off between settings.
• Flashlight: 250 Lumens – 2 Hours / 230 Meters
• Work Light: 190 Lumens – 3.5 Hours / 18.5 Meters
• Camouflage print design
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
• Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body; just SLYDE to reveal
• Powerful magnetic base
• Side-positioned ON/OFF button with Soft Touch Technology
• Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
• Length: 6.5” (compacted) / 9” (extended)
• Diameter: Barrel – 1.3125” / Head – 1.625”