Leatherman 830846 Skeletool 7 in 1 Multitool
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Skeletool has everything you need and nothing you don’t in one good-looking package. And it’s light enough to use as your everyday carry.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Skeletool is equipped with 7 tools, including a knife, pliers, a large exchangeable bit driver, wire-cutters, and a carabiner/bottle opener. It comes with an extra bit stored right in the handle.
- LET’S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. Skeletool only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren’t accessible from the outside. And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The Skeletool weighs just 5 ounces and is equipped with a removable pocket clip so it’s always within reach and ready to work.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we’ll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin’ package.
Introducing the Brand New Skeletool from Leatherman
Now you’re ready to lighten your load and boost your survival skills — with Leatherman’s Skeletool. At a mere 5 ounces the new, full-sized multitool keeps weight and volume to a minimum without sacrificing quality and true functionality, and that’s what the Skeletool is all about. Many multitools have multiple options, but theyre often heavier — and they’re loaded with more features than most people actually need on a regular basis. Conversely, pocket knives are light and streamlined, but they render themselves useless when the task calls for a more versatile tool. Enter the new Skeletool platform, offering minimal weight, compact size and endless capabilities. And with the Skeletool’s integrated, removable pocket clip, you can easily clip this tool onto a belt, a pack, or a vest — with no sheath or tote required.
Key User Features
The Skeletool CX has a large knife blade that can be accessed while the tool is closed; to open it, just place your thumb in the thumbhole at the base of the blade and rotate it out until it’s fully extended — which will engage the safety lock. This locking mechanism is noted with a padlock symbol on the tool. To unlock the blade, press the locking mechanism towards the handle until the blade slides past the lock.
Equipped with a universal bit driver, the Skeletool offers real utility options like no other multitool. To change the tool bits, simply unfold the tool and remove the bit from the bit driver — and pop it out. And replacing bits is just as easy. Just press a new one into position and you’re good to go. There’s even a spare bit located in the handle side opposite the knife blade. This tool includes the following bits: Phillips #1 and #2, screwdriver 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch.
In the plier jaws you’ll find a hard-wire cutter and a regular wire cutter. The regular wire cutter is great for softer grades of wire, but the hard-wire cutter is excellent for heavier jobs — like cutting and bending fishhooks.
The Skeletool keeps it simple — and light, and compact, and easy to transport. Why waste time with pointless, heavy add-ons when all the basics are right at your fingertips? With its open hardware, skeletal design and hardy appearance, the Skeletool boasts a premium stainless steel blade, pliers, a universal bit driver, and a carabiner/bottle opener … and that’s it.
- Length: 4 inches/10 cm closed
- Weight: 5 ounces/142 grams
- Materials: Stainless steel, 420HC
- Included Bits: Phillips #1 and #2, Screwdriver 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch
All Leatherman products are covered by a 25-year limited warranty. If within 25 years from the purchase date of your genuine Leatherman tool you find any defect in material or workmanship, you can count on the manufacturer to make it right with fast warranty service. To obtain warranty service, return your tool to Leatherman Tool Group. Depending on the tool defect, they will decide whether to repair your tool or replace it with a product of equal or greater value. No variations, upgrades or refunds are offered.
The Leatherman Tool Group and its History of Quality
In 1975, Leatherman Tool Group founder Tim Leatherman was inspired by leaky pipes and a cranky car on a budget trip to Europe — and thus the idea for his first pocket survival tool was conceived. Since then, Leatherman has become an internationally recognized company with hundreds of employees and a wide variety of durable, versatile, stylish products. Created with bold designs and truly rugged construction, Leatherman products are a perfect addition for tool kits, emergency sets, and glove compartments everywhere.