Klein Tools VDV501-815 VDV Ranger TDR Kit with Carry Case and Adapters
Klein Tools VDV501-815 feature list:
- Test and measure cable with the latest technology.
- Time Domain Reflectometry Spread Spectrum (TDR-SS) technology provides superior accuracy up to +/- (1% + 3 ft. /0.91 m) by eliminating interference when measuring cable.
- TDR-SS technology broadens TDR environments by operating in Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) rated environments as defined by IEC. (SELV is 60 volts DC or Peak AC — 45 volts RMS).
- Measure cable length up to 3,000 ft. (914 m) including voice, data, video, doorbell, siamese, lamp-wire and NM cables.
- Determine if cable run is broken or damaged.
- Ensure compliance and identify cable runs outside specification.
- The Tone Generator traces and identifies cables. Four tone cadences available. (Requires analog tone probe – VDV526-054 or VDV500-060 — both sold separately.)
- Measure cable remaining in box or on a reel.
- Simplify cable estimating and bill jobs more accurately.
- Adapter cord set includes BNC to F-connector adapter, F-connector adapter, insulated push-on F-connector to alligator clips, insulated BNC connector to alligator clips and insulated push-on F-Connector to RJ45 modular plug.
- Includes custom designed polyester carrying case.