Klein Tools VDV427-821 Cushion-Grip Impact Punch Down Tool
The Klein Tools VDV427-821 Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool allows you to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations. The tools has an optimized two-step impact process. It precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. Confidently punch down a secure and neat termination every time.
- This tool utilizes a two-step impact process that precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire creating a secure and neat termination.
- Hi/Lo impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks.
- Integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks.
- Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort.
- Heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity.
- Easy blade insertion with bayonet-style (twist & lock) socket.
- Includes 1 Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104).
- Dura-Blade is manufactured using metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance.