Klein Tools 51100 Foam Wire Pulling Lubricant
Klein Tools’ Foam Wire Pulling Lubricant is a no mess, no hassle alternative to traditional wax/gel lubricants. The foam fills the conduit and coats the wires as they are pulled through. The lubricant stays where it is applied, even in vertical conduit. It also dissolves clean from hands, clothing and carpeting.
- 4X Yield of traditional gels or waxes.
- Foam lubricant is applied directly into the conduit. No need to pre-coat wires.
- No mess formula stays where it is applied, even in vertical conduit!
- Dissolves clean from hands and clothing
- 19 oz. can easier to carry on a jobsite than four quart bottles.
- Easier to divide among multiple electricians than a large 5 gallon bucket.