Klein IR5 Dual Laser IR Thermometer
Klein® Tools 12:1 Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer provides better visualization and more accurate performance.
The IR5 features dual-lasers that use a tight 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio for accurate measuring of temperatures between -22°F and 752°F. It also offers several calculation modes for a wide range of temperature measurement applications.
Dual-laser targeting technology makes it easier to visualize the area being measured by an IR thermometer, resulting in more accurate measurement performance versus a single laser.
The IR5 is compact with a soft-touch, overmolded housing for comfort, and can withstand drops of more than six feet onto concrete or steel.
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1.
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off.
- Drop protection to 6.6 ft. (2 m).
- Measurement Range: -22° to 752°F (-30° to 400°C)
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on.
- Includes custom pouch and batteries.
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1:2006, EN608251:1994+A2:2001+A1:2002.
- Adjustable emissivity
- Soft-touch, overmold housing