Jonard PT-300 Pocket Continuity Tester and Toner
The PT-300 pocket-sized toner is a drop cable continuity tester and cable identifier. Easy to use and runs on a standard AAA battery. Will test up to 5,000 feet. On-off switch in the base of the unit. Toner is turned on when the speaker is unscrewed from the base. Voltage protected to 52VDC. 5″
Designed to help identify cables prior to connecting CATV, Satellite or other transmitting – receiving systems.
- Loud tone identifies line carrying signal.
- LED light indicates splitters, DC shorts and other self grounding devices in cable.
- Convenient on/off switch extends battery life.
- Right angle male push-on connector for working in confined areas.
- Accurate up to 5,000 feet (1,500 m).
- High quality AAA battery for operation (included).
- Clear markings on the barrel for use and battery replacement.
- Connect the toner without emitting a tone. Now a discretionary option.
- Voltage Protected to 52V DC
- Just 5″ long, weighs 2 oz. (57 g)