Hakko T15-C1 Bevel Solder Tip
TIP,BEVEL,1mm/60° x 12mm,FM-2027
This tip is used with the following Hakko Soldering Stations and Systems:
- Hakko FM-206 3-Port Soldering Station (FM2027 Handpiece)
- Hakko FM-204 Soldering Station
- Hakko FM-203 Soldering Station
- Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station
- Hakko FM-202 Soldering System
- Hakko FP-102 Soldering Station
- Hakko FP-101 Soldering Station
Tip Shape: Bevel
This type has a shape like a cone or column cut at a slant, which allows users to select the cut surface size depending on the workpiece.
It is used for drag soldering and pre-tinning of lead wires.
HAKKO proposes guidelines on how to select the most suitable tip size.
Kiesub Electronics is a leading distributor of Hakko soldering equipment. Located in Las Vegas, we stock a wide variety of Hakko soldering stations, desoldering and rework stations, solder tips, desolder nozzles, analog and digital soldering stations, soldering irons and guns, solder and solder paste, and many other soldering accessories.