Hakko FT-801 Digital Thermal Wire Stripper
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
The Hakko FT-800 Thermal Wire Stripper will strip a wide variety of insulated wires, including teflon.
• Compact station minimizes bench space
• Digital power control from 5% to 100% (in increments of 5%)
• Digital power setting display
• Locking process control allows a set max power limit or full lock with no adjustment allowed
• 3-digit password security eliminates the need for a key card
• Extra long, flexible cord for a long reach
• Redesigned ergonomic hand piece
• New wire stop with improved performance and durability
• New blades offer improved blade life
• Easy insertion and removal of blades
• New blade removal tool safely removes blades from hand piece
• Optional extension cord (B3659) allows a maximum reach of 2.5 m (that’s 8.2 feet!)
• New holder design with safety protective cover
• FOD tray mitigates debris on the work bench
• Auto Power Off
• Sleep mode functionality
• Hand piece is compatible with older version G1 blades
• ESD Safe
NOTE: Blades are NOT included. Blades must be purchased separately.
G2-1601, G2-1602, G2-1603
Kiesub Electronics is a leading distributor of Hakko soldering equipment. Located in Las Vegas, we stock a wide variety of Hakko soldering stations, desoldering and rework stations, solder tips, desolder nozzles, analog and digital soldering stations, soldering irons and guns, solder and solder paste, and many other soldering accessories.