Hakko FM-205 120W Desoldering / Soldering Station
The Hakko FM-205 Digital Desoldering Tool is very similar to the Hakko FM-204 except that it uses compressed air to generate the vacuum rather than an internal pump. This provides for slightly higher vacuum pressure, increased suction flow, and a lower station cost.
- Requires Shop Air.
- Digital Temperature Control.
- Temperature range 200 – 450°C (400 – 840°F)
- Temperature accuracy ±15°C
- Uses composite nozzles for improved thermal performance.
- Quick-change composite nozzles (N3 series).
- Uses low cost disposable filter cartridges.
- Can be used as a soldering station with a Hakko FM2027 connector.
- Gun or Pencil-style desoldering handpiece.
- Less prone to clogging as compared to older desoldering stations when used on lead free applications.
- Includes low temperature alarm, sleep mode functionality & auto power off.
- FM2024-02 desoldering handpiece
- A1511 filter pipe assembly
- B2972 control card
- FH200-05 sleep stand iron holder
- 599B-02 wire sponge tip cleaner
- B2873 cleaning drill
- B2876 nozzle remover
- B2300 ESD safe heat resistant pad
- A1514 ceramic paper filters
Kiesub Electronics is a leading distributor of Hakko soldering equipment. Located in Las Vegas, we stock a wide variety of Hakko soldering stations, desoldering and rework stations, solder tips, desolder nozzles, analog and digital soldering stations, soldering irons and guns, solder and solder paste, and many other soldering accessories.