Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense, 600V
Orders over $100 ship free
Now you can measure voltage without test leads. Be safer, faster, more efficient. And be everywhere, testing where it used to be impossible.
Measure voltage … without test leads
FieldSense technology lets you slide the open fork over a conductor and see the voltage level.1
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
Measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
+ Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
* Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years. See http://a.fluke.com/registration for details. Two-year additional warranty offer may be discontinued without notice
ac voltage true-rms
|No||600 V||1 V||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
ac current true-rms
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|No||1 Hz||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Volts ac true-rms||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Volts dc||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Safety||600 V CAT III|
|Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 x 259.3 x 43.8 mm|
|Jaw opening||17.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
|Temperature||Operating||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)|
|Altitude||Operating||2,000 m (6,562 feet)|
|Storage||10,000 m (32,808 feet)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90%, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|0% to 75%, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)|
|0% to 45%, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)|
|Battery Type and Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C|
|(< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)|
|Safety||IEC/EN 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps, user documentation