Fluke 61 IR Thermometer
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
Reach for a rugged Fluke 61 IR Thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations. Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures -40°C to 760°C (-40 °F to 1400 °F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device.
Fluke knows temperature, with more than two decades of thermometry experience. Today, we offer the latest in non-contact IR temperature test tools, probes, accessories, and application expertise for a complete range of applications. And Fluke backs its tools with the industry’s best warranty and highest rated customer service.Fluke 61 mini IR thermometer gives accurate readings over temperatures ranging from -40°C to 760°C with the enhanced optics for measurements in hard-to-reach and dangerous situations.
- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2 °C (0. 5 °F) resolution up to 275 °C (525 °F)
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements
61 Users Manual