FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera
Free Shipping !
Click here for spec sheet.
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR’s legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR’s exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports.
• Instantly shows what’s hot and where to aim
• Eliminates blind guesswork
• 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
• Intuitive to operate with no special training required
• Easily save images and data for documentation
• Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD
• Built to withstand a 2 meter drop
• Covered by FLIR’s exclusive 2-10 warranty
• Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag
Most FLIR products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. To activate your extended 2-10 warranty, please register your product within 60 days of purchase. The 2-10 warranty covers camera components for the following timeframes:
- 2 Years parts and labor coverage on the camera
- 10 Years coverage on the detector – the most vital part of the whole camera!
Only FLIR can cover cameras like this, because only FLIR makes all of the camera’s critical components from the ground up.
To determine which warranty covers your product, find your product’s support page in the Support Center and review the product’s warranty documents.
Looking for warranty information for FLIR’s Test & Measurement Instruments? Visit their Test & Measurement Warranty page.