APC BR1300G Power Saving Back-UPS Pro:
APC Back-UPS RS, 780 Watts / 1300 VA,Input 120V / Output 120V
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They provide protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your unit. Premium features of this family include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, and energy saving functions that reduce electricity use. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
Includes: CD with software, USB cable, User Manual
- Output power capacity: 1,300 VA
- Output power capacity: 780 Watts
- Output Connections:(5) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection) , (5) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Typical backup time at half load: 15 min 390 Watts)
- Typical backup time at full load: 4 minutes (780 Watts)
- Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Audible alarms – Provide notification of changing flywheel conditions
- Battery failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Power-saving outlets – Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker – Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets – Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity – Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC’s Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification – Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection – Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points – Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries – Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets – Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty – Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Battery replacement without tools – Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- LCD graphics display – Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.