Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE Dante I/O Interface
Feed analog audio signals into the Dante™ network while simultaneously receiving a mix from another Dante source with Neutrik’s NA2-IO-DLINE. This end-of-network breakout box allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante network. Plus, this compact box converts a Dante stream into analog audio signals at the same time.
With lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections, NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante network
- Feed non Dante ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant
- Rack mountable
NA-MB-KIT Mounting Bracket Kit for NA2-IO-DLINE
Neutrik NRP1RU-2A Rack Panel 19 Inch 1RU
Product brochure NA2-IO-DLINE